So a while back I signed up for the Optibox, a mystery box of optical goodies. Well it's finally here so it's time for the unboxing!
You can watch the video here http://mrk.tv/23EgMWa.
Getting sent random optical related products is fun because it gives you the chance to try some things you might not have otherwise. This months box includes the following;
- Optibox Coffee Mug - great way to start the day with caffeine!
- RevitaLash Sample - not sure how many women go to the eye doctor for makeup, but having a sample in the office does help open the door to the conversation
- Therapeutic Eye Patch - we don't do surgeries so we don't have a great need for eyepatches but always good to have one on hand for when the situation arises
- Crocs Junior Eyewear - great little frame, fun colors & durable - perfect for kids eyewear!
- QBee's Eyeglass Cord - fun leopard print eyeglass cord
- Valentine's Day Candy - need I say more? who doesn't like candy!?!
I can't wait to see what's in the next one!